Tuesday 9 June 2015

Floral Cascade

9 June 2015

Hello fellow bloggers,  hope you are enjoying good weather,  down here its getting quite blustery and the temperature is dropping.
Well here is a card I made a little while ago using spellbinders detailed scallops die from oyster stamps (www.oysterstamps.co.uk) to frame a piece of  parchment craft.
I stamped floral cascade (from honeyDoo Crafts (  www.honeydoocrafts.co.uk ) with white ink. Embossed the flowers from the reverse side and coloured using promarkers on the reverse side. I then mounted and framed the parchment piece.  I was rather pleased with the result.


Take care my friends .
Janet

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful piece Janet. I do parchment craft but have never thought to use a fancy frame. What a good idea. Thanks for the inspiration. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete