Tuesday 23 February 2016

Falling Flowers

Hi Everyone. 
Here is a card inspired by a workshop I attended with Eileen Godwin some time ago.  It is certainly something a little different for me!


 

A very simple card using Brushos, cobalt blue (available from Oyster Paper Crafts) which I sprinkled onto card and spritzed with water to get the background. Be careful not to spritz to much water or you will loose the effect. When it was dry I stamped the Falling Flowers Stamp from Honey Doo Crafts with Black Versafine, painted with cobalt blue brush and embossed with clear embossing powder. I added the sentiment from the new Mini Sentiments stamps again by Honey Doo Crafts, matted and layered on to Blue and black card.
I think the result was great for a very quick and simple card.


Take Care
Janet

1 comment:

  1. Your card is lovely and what a lovely Brushos background. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete