Wednesday 13 July 2016

perfect poinsettia

Hi Bloggers,
Thanks for joining me this week. Im a little later than planned, I wish I could blame the sun going to my head but with all the rain we are getting I don't think that will wash.
Did you see Honey Doo Crafts on Create and Craft last week?
Well this is one of my samples which was shown on the programme. Their new Christmas release is great.
I have used the Fancy Christmas Tree, stamped and embossed in silver sparkle embossing powder then cut out. I arranged these to form the base of th card.
I then used the perfect poinsettia, which I stamped with Stazon on to acetate. I then used glitter to colour. I cut this out and placed over the christmas trees.


I then took the ribbon from Up Up and Away stamp set and added a small sentiment from the christmas sentiment stamps. This was then matted on to silver Mirri. I think it looks rather cool dont you?

No comments:

Post a Comment