Tuesday 21 February 2017

Flowers for Design

Hello fellow Bloggers, I hope you are all keeping well.
It feels a bit like spring here, its getting a little warmer and the snowdrops are in full bloom in the garden.......I love spring!
Well this week I have chosen this card to share with you all. When I started I didn't know where I was going.
I made the base by matting and layering an embossed piece of white card on to green. I made some background paper with a small stamp found on Honey Doo Birthday Sentiments set, then shaded with  distress ink. This I cut into inch squares, matted on to the same green card and arranged down the side.
Now What!
Oh yes I have'nt used the Flowers for Design  die yet so lets go for that one, I stamped and painted with Tangerine Fizz Mica, Die cut the image and shaped into the flower. I then stamped and die cut several of the leaves from Spring Flowers, these I painted with Mica Powder woodland fern and stamped and die cut flourishes from Veined Flowers. These were arranged around the flower for design. A sentiment was added and this was the result.

I hope to see you all next week,
Take Care
Janet

1 comment:

  1. A very beautiful card Janet. What a lovely design. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete